Join us for a rewarding and exciting career
Current vacancies at SF-MGC
Below is a list of vacancies currently available at SF-MGC
Job Tittle : Geo-Technical Engineer
Post date: 07 February, 2019
No. Of vacancies :
CANDIDATES HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES
Geotechnical Engineer Responsibilities and Duties:
* Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition.
* Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration effectively.
* Perform field and environmental investigations for construction projects.
* Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports to Manager.
* Develop proposals and determine cost and schedule for investigations.
* Provide direction to technical team in field inspection activities.
* Interact with customers and team members to complete the assigned project on-time.
* Evaluate team performance and determine training needs to meet performance objectives.
* Perform basic office administration tasks when needed.
* Assist Manager in design and evaluation of constructions.
* Develop design drawings and specifications for construction projects.
* Review and approve geotechnical designs developed by outside consultants.
* Review construction design proposals and approve geotechnical aspects.
Apply with Resume
Other Jobs at SF-MGC
Interested in joining us?
Send us your details and resume and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.Send Resume